logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] methods to write signed / unsigned integers

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Feb 23 08:03:22 GMT 2018

Hi Steve,

I think msg.patch looks good. I'd like to postpone the other changes until the "shrink factor" in DEM is understood.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Steve Ratcliffe <steve at parabola.me.uk>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 21. Februar 2018 23:40:35
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] methods to write signed / unsigned integers

Hi

And here is the patch for just the reading side.

I decided that it was best to leave in 'byte get()' as there are many
places where a byte is used to hold the result and a cast would be
needed for 'int get1()'.

The tests pass, but there is more scope for getting this patch wrong
so needs some good testing.

Also display project would have to be patched to match.

..Steve