logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] --route and --transparent

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Feb 15 08:07:09 GMT 2018

Hi all,

as pointed out here [1] those two options should not be used together.
I first thought that mkgmap should simply stop when this combination is used, but maybe this will cause problems
for those who use a standard options file containing the "route" option and use that also to create transparent maps
with contour lines?  I think those maps will have almost empty NET and NOD files, but probably they work well?

So, maybe mkgmap should only stop when NOD really contains data and the transparent flag is set?

Gerd

[1] http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/pipermail/mkgmap-dev/2018q1/028169.html