logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Please test r4116

From lig fietser ligfietser at hotmail.com on Wed Feb 14 18:08:38 GMT 2018

Thanks Gerd!

I see no crashes so far. Will test more, keep up the good work!

________________________________
Van: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> namens Gerd Petermann <GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com>
Verzonden: woensdag 14 februari 2018 06:44:54
Aan: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Onderwerp: [mkgmap-dev] Please test r4116

Hi all,

Please try r4116 [1] with normal splitter. I hope you don't see any more crashes in MapSource with the "Show Profile..." button
or corresponding empty "Graphs"  in Basecamp, even if you hgt files contain voids or if you use --dem-poly option.

I also did not see any problems with routing, so I hope that the description for field at offset 0x3f in the wiki [2] is simply wrong.

Gerd

[1] http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/download/mkgmap-dem-tdb-r4116.zip
[2] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSM_Map_On_Garmin/TRE_Subfile_Format