logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] changes in dem-tdb branch

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Mon Feb 12 20:56:06 GMT 2018

Hi Gerd,

TDB doesn't need much info. There is a function FileInfo.getFileInfo(),
which seems to provide all what is needed. You probably would have to
comment parts of code, which deals with overview map and mdr index, but
it is too difficult for me to find these parts in all sources. So I'm
not able to make my own tests.

If you can create a new TDB, then you should simply swap TDB in original
map.

I can't guess, if you follow the same idea or what have you done
exactly. Could you upload TDB, that you have created?

--
Best regards,
Andrzej