logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] patch for crash in MapSource

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Feb 7 10:45:27 GMT 2018

Hi all,

attached is a patch that seems to help in many cases where --dem-poly causes crashes in MapSource "Show Profile..."
A binary is here:
http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/414/mkgmap.jar

It changes the TRE file and the *.tdb file.
I still see a few crashes but maybe those are caused by other problems.

Please try and let me know your results. I found no bad impact so far,
long distance routing still seems to work, but I've not tested much.

@Steve: Maybe we have to make sure that the areas in *.tdb do not overlap.
In this case this patch is not yet okay.