logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit r4105: improve description of options

From svn commit svn at mkgmap.org.uk on Sun Feb 4 06:35:35 GMT 2018

Version mkgmap-r4105 was committed by gerd on Sun, 04 Feb 2018

improve description of options

documentation-v4.patch by Mike Baggaley:
-- Clarification that if you specify --route you do not also need to specify --net.
-- Clarification that --net is for producing a map with full address search but no routing.
-- Clarification that 25 is the default value for --draw-priority.
-- Reversed the order of --transparent and --draw-priority so that the reader knows about transparency before reading about the drawing priority.
-- Added a set of equivalents to --polygon-size (that I hope I have understood correctly).

http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/websvn/revision.php?repname=mkgmap&rev=4105