logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] My findings about the crash in MapSource

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Feb 3 19:54:51 GMT 2018

Hi Andrzej,

your patch reverts that change that I made r4048 to solve your problems with
empty areas. Maybe it is no longer needed since 4101?

http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/pipermail/mkgmap-dev/2018q1/027704.html

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Andrzej Popowski <popej at poczta.onet.pl>
Gesendet: Samstag, 3. Februar 2018 20:39
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] My findings about the crash in MapSource

Hi Gerd,

I have compiled baddem6 and I confirm your observations. I have no idea,
what to do with it.

I have found a minor error, see attached patch. Mkgmap calculates
min/max heights for header using values form tiles, which have bitstream
data. This is wrong for flat surfaces, which have height but no
bitstream and for voids, which have bitstream without real heights.

I also removed bitstream for tiles with all voids, but I don't know the
reason for putting it in first place, so maybe it is wrong change.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej