logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Option --dem-profile seems to cause crash in MapSource

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Jan 31 11:19:54 GMT 2018

Hi all,

I've just noticed that MapSource crashed after pressing the "Show Profile..." button for a route.
I can reproduce the crash on MapSource, Basecamp just says
"The current map does not contain any elevation data on the selected route(s)"
This problem disappears when I remove the --dem-poly option, so I think there still is a problem
in the encoder :-(
The interesting thing is that my route is far away from the polygon boundary.

I'll try to find out more ...