logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] documentation patch

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Jan 23 15:24:06 GMT 2018

Hi,

I agree with Henning. BTW: It seems that the format --option:value is also supported on the command line.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Henning Scholland <osm at hscholland.de>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 23. Januar 2018 16:12:24
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] documentation patch

Hi Mike,
are you sure, = needs to be replaced by : in read-config-file? I'm using = and it seems to work. (At least I think/hope so)

Henning

On 23.01.2018 22:35, Mike Baggaley wrote:

Hi Gerd, please find attached a patch to correct and improve the
documentation of the --read-config command line argument.

If it looks OK to you, please commit it.

Thanks,
Mike