logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] r4046: new algo for background (0x4b) in overview map

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at orangecorreo.es on Sun Jan 14 16:57:42 GMT 2018

I have tested single layer map and also OSM layer+contour (transparent)
layer, and I don't see any difference in MapSource. Contour lines are
cut with the same poly than OSM data. Only difference is that overview
img is slightly larger with r4056 vs r4051 in my test map (Canary
Islands), but I guess it's due to commit 4054.