logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] HGT - getElevation()

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Jan 14 14:14:58 GMT 2018

Hi Andrzej,

did not try the patch but I wonder why you don't use the modified area
for the hgtConverter as well?

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Andrzej Popowski <popej at poczta.onet.pl>
Gesendet: Sonntag, 14. Januar 2018 14:29:57
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] HGT - getElevation()

Hi Gerd,

I have attempted to reduce interpolation, when DEM pixel size is the
same as HGT pixel. I have stretched a bit area of DEM, so edges are
aligned with HGT. I'm attaching a patch.

Resulting map looks similar, only shading has moved a bit. I'm not sure
if this is the result of differences in interpolation or maybe change
introduced by moving DEM borders.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej