logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] r4046: new algo for background (0x4b) in overview map

From Henning Scholland osm at hscholland.de on Sun Jan 14 11:12:35 GMT 2018

Hi Gerd,

seems to work for me, but I also don't know what I should expect to see.
In BaseCamp/MapSource the map is still in rectangle shape with light
yellow coloured back ground in the area without data. Only difference
is, that there is no more mouse over, indicating the mouse is in
'Unbekanntem Gebiet' (unknown area).
I'm not using --transparent option, as I remember there was a
recommendation to don't use it. I will also try again with --transparent
option and let you know later.

Henning