logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] what do the 0x4a polygon in the mean?

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Jan 12 20:35:18 GMT 2018

Hi Andrezj,

okay, I'll try again tomorrow.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Andrzej Popowski <popej at poczta.onet.pl>
Gesendet: Freitag, 12. Januar 2018 20:36:03
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] what do the 0x4a polygon in the mean?

Hi Gerd,

have you remembered to press Ctr-G twice? ;)

I'm sure that you can get expected result. Detailed tile should have its
background 4B clipped and the same shape should be used for 4A and 4B of
overview map. I'm attaching a screenshot from a map created with
cGPSmapper and with DEM supplied by BuildDEMFile. See, that background
of detailed tile is the limit of DEM shading and also shown as a
selection for map transfer.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej