logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] The 0x4b background polygon in the overview map

From Henning Scholland osm at hscholland.de on Fri Jan 12 16:57:46 GMT 2018

Small tiles are mainly caused by not well aligned polygons. I attached
you kmz with my splitter result. You can compare them for example in
josm. I just have realized the small tiles while testing in beginning of
DEM-support. While checking for broken img-files with 0kb I found
several others with only 200kb. During searching for a reason, I found
out, some tiles are a little strange. But as written before it's my
fault, as some overlapping areas are terrible by design.

Henning