logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] one mistake less in DEM

From Frank Stinner frank.stinner at leipzig.de on Tue Jan 9 10:40:33 GMT 2018

Hi,

there is a new BuildDEMFile-version with a rectified encoder. This should
help on maps with strong changes in height.

Example:
East 79,335° / North 42,554°, PointDistance 55000 -> 0,004610°

Hi Gerd,
there seems to be a limitation for my variable "sumH" for the calculation
of hunit. Perhaps garmin use only a 2-byte-var. I have included in
CodingTypeStd.addValue() after "SumH += dh;":

if (SumH + unitdelta + 1 >= 0xFFFF)
   SumH -= 0x10000;

I have no idea, why not "if (SumH + unitdelta > 0xFFFF)" or so.
I have done the same with CodingTypePlateauFollowerNotZero.AddValue() and
CodingTypePlateauFollowerZero.AddValue().

Frank