logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] DEM Noddy Guide

From osm@pinns osm at pinns.co.uk on Tue Jan 9 08:14:14 GMT 2018

Hi Gerd,

Just come across a misleading error message:

SEVERE (HGTReader): F:\garmin\maps\ukraine\12345700.osm.pbf:
  does not exist
Number of MapFailedExceptions: 0
Number of ExitExceptions: 0

The pbf existed, as it produced the map with out DEM !

However,some of the .hgt files were missing which caused the error.

Just a minor point

Nick