logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap r4025 implements --x-dem-poly option

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Dec 31 13:16:18 GMT 2017

Hi Henning,
I think that the memory for normal Files is managed in a different, probably better way by the JRE.
Maybe I will find a better solution in the next days.
Gerd

---- Henning Scholland schrieb ----

Hi Gerd,

I got an OutOfMemory exception (see below) while reading zipped 1" SRTM
files in Scandinavia. Unzipped it's all fine.

Btw. it would be nice to move the 'DEM file calculation for ... took 265
ms'-messages from stdout to logging Information.

Henning

    at java.nio.HeapByteBuffer.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at java.nio.ByteBuffer.allocate(Unknown Source)
    at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.reader.hgt.HGTReader.extractFromZip(HGTReader.java:123)
    at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.reader.hgt.HGTReader.<init>(HGTReader.java:90)
    at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.reader.hgt.HGTConverter.<init>(HGTConverter.java:66)
    at uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.app.dem.DEMFile.calc(DEMFile.java:47)
    at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.build.MapBuilder.makeMap(MapBuilder.java:334)
    at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.combiners.OverviewBuilder.writeOverviewMap(OverviewBuilder.java:191)
    at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.combiners.OverviewBuilder.onFinish(OverviewBuilder.java:103)
    at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.main.Main.endOptions(Main.java:617)
    at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.CommandArgsReader.readArgs(CommandArgsReader.java:128)
    at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.main.Main.mainStart(Main.java:136)
    at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.main.Main.main(Main.java:107)