logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap r4010

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Dec 21 17:10:54 GMT 2017

Hi,

I've just committed r4010. I think I found the bug that caused the wrong reliefs or empty rectangles.
Next step is to calculate multiple levels.

@Frank: I forgot to make the number of zero bits depended on the previously calculated plateau length.
The corresponding code in your program
            if (iPlateauLengthBinBits >= 0) // bei Plateaufollower weniger Bit erlaubt
               lbits -= iPlateauLengthBinBits + 1;

I think that this makes only sense if a BigBin value changes something, e.g. resets a flag or increases/decreases
a counter. Else it would just be  a waste of space. I think you mentioned something like that in the pdf as well.