logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] DEM File Format and mkgmap

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Thu Dec 7 12:51:12 GMT 2017

Hi Gerd,

 > Right now I am looking at a file which works fine for zoom level 0 and
 > almost immediatly causes trouble in zoom level 1.

Some time ago I was trying to split DEM levels and it didn't work for
me. I have assumed, that DEM layers aren't independent. My guess is,
that in some cases one layer could have references to another layer.

I didn't notice description of that kind of references in Frank's
document, but I didn't read it thoroughly enough to be sure.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej