logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] regular expression help needed

From lig fietser ligfietser at hotmail.com on Wed Dec 6 13:43:40 GMT 2017

Hi,

I have noticed that this notation seems not to work anymore (I'm sure it worked before):

barrier=* & barrier ~ '(lift_gate | toll_booth | border_control | swing_gate | log)' [0x3201 resolution 23]

I have a lot like those lines in my style sheets and I dont know why pois like barrier=swing_gate is not catched by the line above anymore?

When I add barrier=swing_gate [0x3201 resolution 23] it works as expected.