logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] gmtool and TDB

From lig fietser ligfietser at hotmail.com on Fri Dec 1 14:22:33 GMT 2017

Hi Frank,

Yes I meant new.tdb, I have changed a lot of file names and paths to check where this error came from 😉

It seems to work now! With the fixed tdb I can now send maps from the computer to the GPS without errors.  I'll check the maps further, will report it when I find something. Thanks for your work!

________________________________
Van: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> namens Frank Stinner <frank.stinner at leipzig.de>
Verzonden: vrijdag 1 december 2017 03:36:45
Aan: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Onderwerp: Re: [mkgmap-dev] gmtool and TDB

Hi,

i hope, the error message was "unbekanntes Argument: new.tdb".

It's a stupid error from me in the description: please change from "--mapsource=new.tdb; ..." to "--mapsource=tdb:new.tdb; ...".

The dot after -i means the actual working directory. If you start gmtool in directory "g:\mkgmap\Openfietsmap\versions\test\Openfietsmap (BNL).gmap\Product1" this is ok. Then you also don't need the full path for your old TDB.

-o defined the output path, in this case only for the new TDB.

Frank