logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] a new DEM-File Option ---> MDR-Problem

From Thomas Morgenstern webmaster at img2ms.de on Mon Nov 6 17:05:05 GMT 2017

hi  all,
there is another problem:  the old mdr-file, created from IMG-files
without DEM-subfiles do not work when try to search adresses.  Mapsource
and Basecamp crashes . gmt can produce only valide tdb, but not mdr. If
i add in  gmap-folder -->Product1\<numericfolder>\the DEM-subfile ,
after that create a new tdb using gmt, remove the <MDR> name_mdr</MDR>
in info.xml, the map appear fine  in Basecamp. But address-searching
fails. Any hints to solve the problem? How to produce a valid mdr ?
thomas