logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] a new DEM-File Option

From Frank Stinner Frank.Stinner at kabelmail.de on Mon Oct 30 09:31:43 GMT 2017

Hi Minko,

unfortunately i dont' identify the faultily IMG file. I thought it is
the 10010087.img, but it seems to be allright.

Anyway. I see, that you don't use the option --lastcolstd. Please try
--lastcolstd or --lastcolstd=true. Then the most-right subtile  becomes
also the witdt 64. Then overlaps the DEM from the IMG a little bit with
the next right IMG. That need a little bit more space but with other
subtile-widths the algo have sometimes problems.

Frank

---