logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] a new DEM-File Option

From lig fietser ligfietser at hotmail.com on Wed Oct 25 18:28:09 BST 2017

Hi Frank,

Your tool is great, thanks for implementing this. I have tried it on the latest OFM Benelux map. The tool is complaining about missing DEM tiles (I've downloaded it from http://www.viewfinderpanoramas.org/Coverage%20map%20viewfinderpanoramas_org3.htm

I noticed those missing tiles in the Netherlands, it also produces grey empty tiles, see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76rScFomSWo

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76rScFomSWo>

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76rScFomSWo>Any idea how to solve this?

Is it also possible to make a DEM map from a direectory with the regular img tiles (not the gmap version) and how?