logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap:set_unconnected_type differentiate between connected on both sides or on one side only

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Sep 21 10:28:48 BST 2017

Oops, forgot a null check. Here is v3.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Felix Hartmann <extremecarver at gmail.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 21. September 2017 11:10
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] mkgmap:set_unconnected_type differentiate between connected on both sides or on one side only

Somthing seems to be wrong with the patch:

java.lang.NullPointerException
        at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.osmstyle.StyledConverter.findUnconnectedRoads(StyledConverter.java:1970)
        at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.osmstyle.StyledConverter.end(StyledConverter.java:605)
        at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.reader.osm.ElementSaver.convert(ElementSaver.java:243)
        at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.reader.osm.OsmMapDataSource.load(OsmMapDataSource.java:157)
        at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.main.MapMaker.loadFromFile(MapMaker.java:154)
        at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.main.MapMaker.makeMap(MapMaker.java:52)
        at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.main.Main$1.call(Main.java:263)
        at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.main.Main$1.call(Main.java:259)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Could Not Find C:\OpenMTBMap\maps\ovm_6431*.img