logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap:set_unconnected_type differentiate between connected on both sides or on one side only

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Sep 18 05:47:12 BST 2017

Hi Felix,

yes, you are right, when you create two or more routable lines from the same OSM way the algo counts them as connected on each point.
I'll try catch this special case with a new patch.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Felix Hartmann <extremecarver at gmail.com>
Gesendet: Sonntag, 17. September 2017 23:19:27
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] mkgmap:set_unconnected_type differentiate between connected on both sides or on one side only

well no - I did not want to use continue_with_actions - I mean that special tag is already set before - even If I set it on the line itself it seems to have no effect.

The tag once set should apply to all iterations created by continue of the way, not just to the first (if set in a rule without action).
Only if set in the same rule using continue alone it should make a difference vs continue_with_actions - so this is clearly not the intended behavior right now.

Addendum:
I just tested using continue with_actions --- same problem. The second line is not type=non but simply processed. Maybe the filter thinks it is connected to it's underlying original line?

In my understanding the special tag should be worked down for the overlying lines exactly like the underlying lines (I use continue often 3-4 times on the same way - this case it's only matching once). Normal tags will also be evaluated for overlying ways.