logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Recent Garmin Firmware "cannot authenticate maps" when they are unicode

From Waxy waxy at laposte.net on Mon Aug 28 13:55:16 BST 2017

Hi,

I tested the dach_boundary_gmapsupp_error.img…

On a etrex 30 : no message "cannot authenticate maps" and boundaries are
visible.
On a GPSMAP64s : error message "cannot authenticate maps" and the map is
not listed.

Steph