logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap:fast_road

From Alexandre Loss alexandre.loss at gmail.com on Fri Aug 18 15:36:49 BST 2017

Gerd and Andrzej,

I have doubt if the main question here is the tag not be supported by the
OSM database, but rather the way mkgmap interprets: internally in the java
code or "externally" through rules/syntax in style script.
I also don't think the fact that it is not handled internally by the
mkgmap's java code gives the tag a temporary status to be prefixed by
"tmp". In my opinion, both rules handled internally in the java code or in
the styles can be permanent and definitive.
Therefore, if the tags prefixed by "mkgmap:" are those handled internally
in the java code, then I propose simply remove any prefix from this tag,
leaving only "fast_road".

Regards,

Alexandre