logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap:fast_road

From Alexandre Loss alexandre.loss at gmail.com on Thu Aug 17 18:49:24 BST 2017

Hi Gerd,

I read what Andrzej wrote, but it only made sense for me when I found the
rest of the changes in the "lines" file. I had only seen the line
highway=* & mkgmap:fast_road!=* & (int_ref=* | network=e-road | network=AH
| network=TAH | network=US:I | network=US:US) {add mkgmap:fast_road=yes}

That added "mkgmap: fast_road = yes" and I did not understand the behavior.

Then I found the following entries in the "lines" file using the recently
added fast_road tag and everything made sense:
Junction = roundabout & (highway = primary | highway = primary_link) &
mkgmap: fast_road = yes [0x0c road_class = 4 road_speed = 2 resolution 24
continue]
Junction = roundabout & (highway = primary | highway = primary_link) &
mkgmap: fast_road = yes [0x10802 resolution 19]
Junction = roundabout & (highway = secondary | highway = secondary_link) &
mkgmap: fast_road = yes [0x0c road_class = 3 road_speed = 2 resolution 24
continue]
Junction = roundabout & (highway = secondary | highway = secondary_link) &
mkgmap: fast_road = yes [0x10803 resolution 20]

Thanks.

Regards,

Alexandre