logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit r3979: routing.patch by Andrzej Popowski (slightly modified)

From svn commit svn at mkgmap.org.uk on Sat Aug 5 06:37:52 BST 2017

Version mkgmap-r3979 was committed by gerd on Sat, 05 Aug 2017

routing.patch by Andrzej Popowski (slightly modified)

Comment from Andrzej:
The patch address 2 problems in default style.

First are links and roundabouts, which often get lower road class than
connected roads. This breaks continuity of high class network and breaks
routing. My patch simply increases road class for many links and
roundabout types.

Second problem is low density of good highways in some regions. To make
it better, my patch increases road class for international roads. These
roads are detected by "ref" and "int_ref" tags, both in objects and
relations.

I have added some small general corrections for
"highway=mini_roundabout", "access=hov" and "oneway=reversible".

http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/websvn/revision.php?repname=mkgmap&rev=3979