logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] NSI error

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Jul 31 09:34:52 BST 2017

Hi Nick,

if I got that right you used option --overview-mapname="Topo Devon 2017" to produce the problem.
The attached patch seems to fix the problem.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von nwillink <osm at pinns.co.uk>
Gesendet: Montag, 31. Juli 2017 09:48:48
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] NSI error

Am using nsi script generated by mkgmap and have noticed that

it doesn't seem to like spaces in a  mapname

ie

!define MAPNAME "Topo Devon 2017"

the error in red when running the script :

macro "MUI_Page_Licence" requires 1 parameter(s)  passed 3

Presumably it refers to the 3 words separated by a space.

I can't simply change the mapname to "Topo-Devon-2017" as  it  expects some
of the files to be
named in this way as well.

I just wondered if anyone else has found a way around it?

Nick