logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] problem with osm2.pleiades.uni-wuppertal.de/?

From Lambertus osm at na1400.info on Sun Jul 2 19:58:28 BST 2017

Hi, there are some server changes due to hardware/reliability problems.
I'm working behind the scenes on testing a new server. This means there
have been no updates for a few weeks but, if all goes well, then there
could be new bounds/sea and maps this week.