logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit r3971: - roadNameConfig_v1.patch by Carlos Davida which adds more countries and languages

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at orangecorreo.es on Thu Jun 15 22:01:02 BST 2017

Attached is version 3 of roadNameConfig patch. I tried to add all
suggestions received. Only things omitted are "de las", "de los", "la"
and "el" suffixes for portuguese (can be added to local files by anyone
who want to use them) and removal of English prefixes, which may need
some more discussion. Please check if I missed something and comment
improvements.