logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit r3971: - roadNameConfig_v1.patch by Carlos Davida which adds more countries and languages

From Wesley Martins wesleygmartins at gmail.com on Thu Jun 15 09:56:03 BST 2017

Hi all,

In addition to all the previously mentioned prefixes for Brazil, there are
some more we can add that are very common in Brasília/DF: "Conjunto",
"Setor", "Chácara" and "Quadra".
The prefixes "Ladeira", "Trevo" and "Viaduto" can be added too.

Wesley