logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit r3971: - roadNameConfig_v1.patch by Carlos Davida which adds more countries and languages

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at orangecorreo.es on Wed Jun 14 16:06:43 BST 2017

In what way do you think it is more efficient? I thought you could be
talking about roads including more than one prefix1 in their name, eg.
"Avenida de la Calle Mayor", but I tested that name and I can't see any
difference in search behavior on MapSource. By the way, I found that
when road name includes two words listed in prefix1 you can still search
by the original full name:
Road name: Avenida de la Calle Mayor
prefix1:es = "Alameda", "Avenida", "Calle", "Callecita", "Paseo" (or
"Alameda", "Calle", "Avenida", "Callecita", "Paseo")
You can search both Avenida de la Calle Mayor and Calle Mayor
Perhaps that can give a clue to include original name in all cases