logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit r3971: - roadNameConfig_v1.patch by Carlos Davida which adds more countries and languages

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at orangecorreo.es on Tue Jun 13 22:19:33 BST 2017

El 12/06/17 a las 06:22, svn commit escribió:
> Version mkgmap-r3971 was committed by gerd on Mon, 12 Jun 2017
>
> - roadNameConfig_v1.patch by Carlos Davida which adds more countries and languages
> - Improve comments

Attached is version 2 of roadNameConfig.patch
I'm working in the completion of roadNameConfig file. I think if I could
somehow get a file with the list of road names in a map I could advance
faster in this task. Is there any tool to get it in the display project?