logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem with roadNameConfig file

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at orangecorreo.es on Mon Jun 12 17:54:17 BST 2017

Hi Gerd
It seems only first entry in prefix1 line is evaluated. I have a test
file with
road1: highway=primary, name=Calle las Grullas
road2: highway=primary, name=Avenida Virgen de los Pastores
If roadNameConfig file contains the line
prefix1:es = "Calle", "Avenida"
I can search for "Las Grullas" and "Grullas" and not for "Calle..." as
expected. I can also search for "Avenida Virgen...", but not for "Virgen..."
If roadNameConfig contains
prefix1:es = "Avenida", "Calle"
then I can search for "Virgen..." and "Calle las Grullas" but not for
"Avenida Virgen..." nor "Grullas".