logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit r3968: merge the optimize-index branch. This fixes some problems with address search

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at orangecorreo.es on Mon Jun 5 20:05:54 BST 2017

First of all, a great thanks to Gerd for the lot of work behind this
improvement to search functionality in mkgmap. That said, I think is
would be convenient to keep the capability to search the original full
name of roads when using road-name-config option, as many users tend to
search it instead of main part of the name. Original Garmin maps are
able to search both full name and main part.
Attached is a first revision of roadNameConfig file which includes all
Spanish speaking countries, suggestions from Stéphane and some
alphabetical sorting.