logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit r3968: merge the optimize-index branch. This fixes some problems with address search

From Alexandre de Menezes afmlistas at terra.com.br on Sun Jun 4 02:18:33 BST 2017

Hi Gerd,

I have been testing the new features, and I have some suggestions for
the sample file:

1) Spellcheck and new prefixes "Alameda"(means promenade) and
"Beco"(means alley):

-# portugese
-prefix1:pt = "Rua", "Avenida", "Travessa"
+# portuguese
+prefix1:pt = "Rua", "Avenida", "Travessa", "Alameda", "Beco"
prefix2:pt = "da ", "do ", "de ", "das ", "dos "

2) Add Brazil to the Portuguese speaking countries:

+lang:BRA = pt
lang:CAN = en, fr

Best regards,

     Alexandre