logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem with visibility object in Garmin img

From d.kwapisz d.kwapisz at onet.eu on Thu Jun 1 08:51:42 BST 2017

Hi Gerd.

I've copy of \examples\styles\default  directory with new name (\examples\styles\greece) and I use --style-file with this new name (with .

I've:
batch file (with absolute path to java.exe, absolute path to mkgmap.jar and absolute path to options file)
options file in which I've all options (input-file=, gmapsupp, style-file=, index,route, ...)
copy of directory. This is directory with files (not zip file) - in file ..\styles\greece\inc\water_polygons I've changed line: natural=water [0x3c resolution 18]  to: natural=water {echotags "water"} [0x3c resolution 18] and in file: ..\styles\greece\polygons in line leisure=nature_reserve  [0x16 resolution 20] I've changed resolution from 20 to 18.
I run cmd.exe and in command window I run batch file.
When batch file is run I don't see any line in cmd window with data from echotags (this is normal?).
After executing batch file I have new gmapsupp.img file, but after transering him to Oregon, I don't see difference with displaying natur reserve - also is displaying from 800m.

And now questions:
How I can verify, whether mkgmap uses styles form ..\styles\Greece directory?

Darek