logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Please check if help is okay

From Alexandre Loss alexandre.loss at gmail.com on Wed May 31 17:06:24 BST 2017

Hi Gerd,

it is clear your documentation for the new --road-name-config parameter.
However, what is the relation or impact using this new parameter
concomitantly with --x-split-name-index? Are they mutually exclusive?

I suggest to clarify this in the documentation.

Thanks.

Regards,

Alexandre