logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] please test r3942

From Steve Sgalowski steve.sgalowski at gmail.com on Thu May 18 00:49:50 BST 2017

on my Garmin Montanna 680 T .
so far all is good .

the only thing i Had probs with is with routing and it's distance

routing and distance between the preferred route and the route you are on .

if the preferred road is 100 meters or so away from the road you are on ,
 it does not  re calculate your position to the road you are on.

example is . Moggill road Pinjarra hills , and Vyner road Pinjarra hils  (
Brisbane queensland australia )
also 2nd example , Rafting ground road and Brookfield road Kenmore Hills  (
brisbane queensland australia ) .

am checking on a longer route today also .

Stephen