logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] please test r3942

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed May 17 13:52:23 BST 2017

Hi Andrzej,

in MDR many tables start at 1 instead of 0. I assume 0 is reserved for "no data".
The code is based on the reports and checks made with the display tool against original Garmin maps
and the gmapsupp.img created with MapSource.
When I change the code as you suggest MapSource will often fail to find a road with message like
"The selected street is not valid in this map product.  Please select a different street."
and that means that the index is broken.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Andrzej Popowski <popej at poczta.onet.pl>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 17. Mai 2017 14:28:01
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] please test r3942

Hi Gerd,

I'm not proficient with SVN but I have managed to download this branch.
A lot of changes!

I have one doubt. When you sort "allstreets", you fill the table
"streets" and add index in table to Mdr7Record. I think these indexes
start form 1, shouldn't they start form 0?

Sorry if I miss something obvious.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej