logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Is it possible to keep the POI IDs constant?

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Apr 28 19:37:01 BST 2017

Hi Alexandre,

no idea what kind of ID that can be. Do you know how the device stores this information?
The POI don't have an ID, and there is no place to put one.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Alexandre Folle de Menezes <afmlistas at terra.com.br>
Gesendet: Freitag, 28. April 2017 19:57:31
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] Is it possible to keep the POI IDs constant?

Hi,

My device has a very useful feature of remembering the last POIs I have
used.  The problem is that every time I build a new map, the POIs seem
to change the ID and some random POIs appears on my recent list.  I
assume the POI IDs are assigned independently from the IDs in OSM, which
causes them to change on every compilation. Would it be possible to
assign the POI IDs based on the OSM IDs to solve this issue?

Best regards,

     Alexandre