logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Is it possible to keep the POI IDs constant?

From Alexandre Folle de Menezes afmlistas at terra.com.br on Fri Apr 28 18:57:31 BST 2017

Hi,

My device has a very useful feature of remembering the last POIs I have
used.  The problem is that every time I build a new map, the POIs seem
to change the ID and some random POIs appears on my recent list.  I
assume the POI IDs are assigned independently from the IDs in OSM, which
causes them to change on every compilation. Would it be possible to
assign the POI IDs based on the OSM IDs to solve this issue?

Best regards,

     Alexandre