logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] gaps in road and other issues with r3875

From lig fietser ligfietser at hotmail.com on Sun Apr 9 10:08:30 BST 2017

Hi Gerd,

First a minor problem, license2.txt crashes with 3880 but not with mkgmap-r3660, (3847 crashes too)

Error reading license file licentie2.txt

java.nio.charset.MalformedInputException: Input length = 1

In my args file I have license-file: licentie2.txt

It has nothing to do with the gaps.

________________________________
Van: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> namens Gerd Petermann <GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com>
Verzonden: zondag 9 april 2017 01:36:55
Aan: Development list for mkgmap
Onderwerp: Re: [mkgmap-dev] gaps in road and other issues with r3875

Hi Minko,

most changes since r3487 were for the index, 3877 fixed a routing problem. No change regarding RGN or handling of license file, esp. no change that would explain
the gap.
Don't know how to reproduce that problem. Is it related to OSM data or only to options / contents of other input files ?
Please provide a link to a small set of input files + script and let me know what you expect and what you get.