logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Meaning of option --x-mdr7-excl

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Tue Apr 4 22:29:41 BST 2017

oh could there be a test if name1 = name2 for the split names option? Just
in case you use options like set name= name - name:en - should it happen
it's the same - of course only one shoud be put into index. Or does this
check exist already? Yeah and are symbold like "-" already excluded by
default?

Schusterbergweg 32/8
6020 Innsbruck
Austria - Österreich