logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routing problem after mkgmap r3757

From Alexandre Loss alexandre.loss at gmail.com on Tue Apr 4 11:20:28 BST 2017

Hi Gerd,

Don't worry man! Every developer knows that this kind of mistake can happens when coding something. And you have credit enough in this community.
The most important is that you took my report in consideration and solved the problem. By the way, sorry to include images in mail! I thought they should help.

Thanks again,

Alexandre

Enviado do meu iPhone