logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] RAM and mdr Europa ?

From Thomas Morgenstern webmaster at img2ms.de on Wed Mar 29 19:12:27 BST 2017

I agree, it is not a really solution. But it is the only thing i can do
with my 10 GB RAM. I will bee happy, if you found a algorythmus, which
can use -x-split-name-index  and  works with my limited RAM, and avoids
the OutOfMemory   java heapspace   error. By the way: With a smaller
inputarea (Easteuropa or Skandinavia), 10 GB RAM is enough to use
x-split-name-index, no error occurs.

regards thomas