logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Do we need address data for sea polygons ?

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Mar 22 10:21:30 GMT 2017

Hi all,

my recent changes in r3861 and r3862 have  a side effect:
Before these changes mkgmap always added the address tags (mkgmap:admin_level2 .. 11 and mkgmap:postcode) to the
polygons generated by the SeaGenerator.
With the latest changes this might not happen for some polygons, depending on the distribution of the nodes.
Now I wonder if we ever needed the address information in those polygons.

I don't yet see a reason to do that, so maybe the LocationHook can ignore all polygons created by SeaGenerator?